A good anti-virus application can detect viruses. Deleting an infected file that may contain important information is one thing, but restoring the file to its original, healthy state is entirely another.
Technologically complex and highly dangerous viruses especially designed for commercial gain are normally tested by virus writers using all known anti-virus software before they release such viruses into the wild; that way the viruses exist undetected by anti-viruses for as long as possible. Before samples of such viruses get into the lab, they cannot be detected by any anti-virus.Features
- Improved! Protection from today’s most relevant and latest unknown Internet threats and malware designed to bypass detection by traditional signature-based scan and heuristic analysis.
- Improved! Protection from latest malicious programs designed to bypass detection by traditional signature-based scan and heuristic analysis
- New! Protect from exploits via zero-day vulnerabilities.
- Improved! The ability to run in the infected system.
- Improved! Immunity to attempts of malicious programs to disrupt operation of Dr.Web.
- Improved! Fast multi-thread scanning powered by multi-core systems.
- Improved! Real time protection with little cost to performance.
Scan of archived files at any nesting level.
- Protection against unauthorized access by a network; blocks suspicious connections on package and application layers.Protection components
— blocks viruses and malware from accessing the protected system and will cure the malignant programs that have already penetrated it.
is an impenetrable barrier to hackers attempting to break into your system.