I need to make basic photo slideshows, so I purchase Corel DVD MovieFactory. My system is windows 7, the program are running well. During my using process, I've had no tech issues or problems. So this is so nice for a software program.
Good movie maker program, but sometimes it will hangs especially when I was creating disks, and the bar changes and the burning process was failed. I don't know the problem is for the software program or my computer. Oh, I love it provides an option of the closed captioning capture. In all, it's nice.
My advice here to all Roxie users is to go to download the trial versiton to your computer first, for the first time, this program screwed up my PC, and get trouble in the DVD burning. Then I upgrade my machine, then the program worked well. So this program is good, but have a certain requirements to your computer. I've ever used Magix to edit, but its dvd burning features failed, so I choose to try this program. One more advice is not install two video editing or burning program in a system, for by my experence, they will not be nice with each other.
Thanks for the discount offer. Overall it's very easy to use, and it's so nice for me to putting photos and videos togather to make a DVD movie.
Great movie making software. It's easy to get start and easy to use. It works smoothly and can simply crated a cool and satisfied movie. I like it for the following reasons,
1. It's Menu layouts are of resonalbe numblers
2. It allows users to import bulk photos from different directories, that's awesome.
3. It can remember the directories where you've been.
4. It support to be distributed equally among the pictures in a slideshow by adding 1 or more music tracks when picture viewing,, and using the length of the music to determine how long the slide-show will last.
5. Its tech support is very responsive and helpful.
I need to create a DVD presentation with over hundreds of photos, and I bought this software program to deal with it. During my using, I found there are some cons of this program.1. There was no way to build a present base for bg, font style to be carried by the project when I was creating text slides to insert in my photos.
2. I could not find a way to view larger images and navigate through each picture in the slideshow.
3. This program is not allow users to scale windows, some often are in full screen.
4. There was no way to select a specific transition for each slide and transitions were applied to every picture in the slideshow. When I finished composing the DVD, I get an error when I start to burn it to an iso disk image file. Actually, I've created my project with 17 slideshows, but when I import the slideshow to a new project, I got an error. I asked for help from the tech support, they could not explain why I got this error, but just advice me to export slideshows to video formate. My slideshow project is 3.4GB, and the video version is only 2.26GB. So I think I can only guess their managing the 4G memory not well.
MovieFactory 7 is much better than 6. It's easy to use and intuitive with some wonderful effects. Actually I use this software is only for two purpose. One is video optimization, and another is combining video files into one video.Why I said it's so easy to use,
1. Its mouse-hover help balloons are much helpful for the start users.
2. Its DVD authoring are in simple steps, import video files, edit files, set up menus, then export it to a DVD. So simple, isn't it?MovieFactory 7 provides some nice and cool effects, and it allows users customized add bg effects or music. This would let the final "movie" looks very professional.