Oct 2021 latest Discount Coupon offer: Up to 57% OFF Volume Discount - thru 10/31/2021 90% of discount codes are only valid at ColorMango.com. Please click "Activate Coupon" or discount code directly to ensure that the discount is activated successfully.
Note: Once at the shopping cart web page, please fill the number into the quantity blank to purchase this product. (1 is default)
Discount Coupon 100% Working
ColorMango strives to provide 100% valid and biggest discounts. If you find an invalid coupon code or any other errors during the order process, please contact us directly, and we will reward you with an extra discount for your help!
Coupon Updated 30/09/2021 By Kyle
SpyHunter is an efficient malware removal program. Its interface is simple and easy to use. Whether for home computer users or experienced security experts, this program is a great tool to remove spyware and blackmail malware, adware, browser hijackers, and similar junk programs.
🔔 when I click on the spyhunter picture it shows it is spyhunter 5 but when I order it the item is spyhunter not spyhunter 5 which one is it spyhunter or spyhunter 5 Answer
The latest version of spyhunter is version 5, and the shopping cart didn't show the product version Info. We promise you the license you'll purchase is the latest version.
🔔 I bought the program and every time I try to register, a screen flashes and goes away. My firewall is turned off and I turned off ADblock.Please help Answer
Thanks for your question. For different computer configuration and systems, we are temporarily unable to determine where the problem is, we have forward your problem to the developer's technical support. And before their message back, please try:
Below are manual instructions to remove the 'Messenger Service' pop-ups:
1. Open the Windows 'Control Panel', by clicking on the Windows 'Start' button, and then on 'Control Panel' in the menu that pops up (depending on your computer's configuration, you may need to click on 'Start', 'Settings', and then 'Control Panel').
2. On the 'Control Panel', click on the 'Administrative Tools' item. If you do not see this item in your 'Control Panel, you may need to change the view to 'CLASSIC' view.
3. Inside of the 'Administrative Tools' section, click on 'Services'.
4. A list of the 'Services' installed on your computer will come up. Scroll down in the list until you locate an item titled 'Messenger'.
5. Right-click the 'Messenger' item, and then Left-click 'Properties' in the menu that comes up.
6. On the window that comes up, find the drop-down box entitled 'Startup Type'. Click on the drop-down box and select 'Disabled'.
7. In this same window, click the button titled 'Stop'.
8. Now, click the 'Apply' button at the bottom of this window, and the 'OK' button.
9. Close any windows that are open on your desktop.
Your 'Messenger Service' pop-up problems will now be solved!