I've used Spyhunter for a long time. It finds and gets rid of all nasties, out of my expectation. Though the price is a bit high for me, it's well worth with the great discount here. Spyhunter works perfect for me with Defender on Win 8. I'd recommend this combination for you.
SpyHunter is an easy-to-use and reliable anti-spyware program. It cleared threats missed by other programs. I think it is a nice second-opinion malware scanner. If it could update more frequently, I think I will use it as my first choice.
My computer seemed to have viruses, so I performed a full scan with malwarebytes, but it found out nothing. Then I tried spyhunter, yes, it detected the threats for me this time. Reliable antivirus program.
The program is so large and takes too much memory. I used Spyhunter to scan my computer every morning, but it found out cookies only. I don't know if my computer is too clean to find out any threat or the program is just useless. What's more, it only worked for a week and then stopped forever. I've contacted the customer support and is waiting for reply.
Thanks for your question. For different computer configuration and systems, we are temporarily unable to determine where the problem is, we have forward your problem to the developer's technical support. And before their message back, please try:
Below are manual instructions to remove the 'Messenger Service' pop-ups:
1. Open the Windows 'Control Panel', by clicking on the Windows 'Start' button, and then on 'Control Panel' in the menu that pops up (depending on your computer's configuration, you may need to click on 'Start', 'Settings', and then 'Control Panel').
2. On the 'Control Panel', click on the 'Administrative Tools' item. If you do not see this item in your 'Control Panel, you may need to change the view to 'CLASSIC' view.
3. Inside of the 'Administrative Tools' section, click on 'Services'.
4. A list of the 'Services' installed on your computer will come up. Scroll down in the list until you locate an item titled 'Messenger'.
5. Right-click the 'Messenger' item, and then Left-click 'Properties' in the menu that comes up.
6. On the window that comes up, find the drop-down box entitled 'Startup Type'. Click on the drop-down box and select 'Disabled'.
7. In this same window, click the button titled 'Stop'.
8. Now, click the 'Apply' button at the bottom of this window, and the 'OK' button.
9. Close any windows that are open on your desktop.
Your 'Messenger Service' pop-up problems will now be solved!
Additional Customer Service - All of our customers will get our additional customer service (including order inquiry, activation code inquiry, technical support, refund, etc.), and we will also Do our best to help you communicate with the developers.
Qualified Products - All the products on sale are popular software that we selected. The normal download websites include large number of long-term un-updated software, and some contains ads and virus, which we all excluded. We make you sure 100% secure at our site.
100% Discount Success - We manually check and update the discount codes every day to ensure that the 99.9% discount coupons are valid, and try to provide the biggest discount online.
24/7 Support - Any questions (pre-sale, after-sales, technical support, etc.) please feel free to contact us, we will reply to you as soon as possible!